Hiring: Product Marketing Manager
Exciting opportunity as a Product Marketing Manager at a growing international tech company involved in Food Traceability – Connected Products – Big Data – Supply chain visibility.
The role will work closely with an experienced and highly engaged team of people across Engineering, Product Management and Marketing. This is a new role, and you will be able to influence the areas of responsibility. Based on qualifications and interest the role can also include Product Management responsibility for parts of our portfolio.
At Kezzler we build a world of safe, transparent, and connected products with our cloud-based traceability platform. Our customers are international corporations within the CPG/FMCG space across multiple verticals and at Kezzler we extend our business reach, technological capabilities, and our ability to innovate faster through a strong ecosystem of Partners. We work with both global and regional companies to deliver, implement and augment Kezzler projects at various stages of the product lifecycle.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager that can help Kezzler become world-class in demonstrating and communicating the value of all our great technology to the market. The right candidate will be the driving force in creating and transforming tech features to clear and relevant value for our customers. You will report to the Chief Product Officer.
The role will work closely with an experienced and highly engaged team of people across Engineering, Product Management and Marketing. This is a new role, and you will be able to influence the areas of responsibility. Based on qualifications and interest the role can also include Product Management responsibility for parts of our portfolio
Your tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Drive the work of positioning and messaging all the great features and benefits of the Kezzler platform towards our customers and partners
- Develop the product marketing message to match the needs of key customer stakeholders in IT, OT, Logistics and Marketing in large international brand owners
- Lead product marketing related work streams across Engineering, Product Management and Marketing
- Develop high quality product marketing collateral (including illustrations, presentations, solution videos, case studies, white papers and demos) together with the marketing team
- Plan and lead market launch activities including the introduction of new products or solutions, software releases, case studies and white papers with marketing
- Training of internal pre-sales and sales team as well as partners on how to sell and position the Kezzler solution with our sales and partner sales team
- Over time, support the Sales team in sales meetings and sales processes
Background and personality:
- Interest/skills in visually representing technical concepts and solutions
- You should have a good understanding of technology and the ability to map technology with customer value
- Proficiency in worktools like PowerPoint, Word, team collaboration tools (Teams, Slack, Hangouts or similar)
- Experience working in tech company is a plus
- Experience working with marketing/digital marketing/consumer brand solutions is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (preferably native), Norwegian is not a requirement
The role is based in Oslo, Norway. We value colleagues who think beyond the obvious and have a practical and down-to-earth approach towards implementation. In a fast-growing company like ours, we all need to be willing to get our hands dirty from time to time. Candidates with the ability to prioritize, work autonomously, and involve others, fit our profile perfectly.
Who we are?
With customers all over the globe, it’s only natural that our team is both diverse and multinational. In this role, everybody will see the result of your contribution. Kezzler is a small company with a flat organizational structure and an open and informal working environment. Headquartered out of Oslo, Norway in nice, open offices centrally placed in the Barcode district.
We work proudly every day to make sure that consumers around the world can enjoy safe, connected, and transparent products in verticals like food & nutrition, home & personal care, pharma, agriculture products, and industrial goods. We hope you would like to join us on this exciting journey and be part of our visionary team!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Head of HR, Helle Chr. Nissen-Lie Detlie
Helle Chr. Nissen-Lie Detlie
Head of HR