Hiring: International Pre-Sales Manager
We are seeking an international Pre-Sales Manager to join us at a very exciting time at a growing international tech company involved in Food Traceability – Connected Products – Big Data – Supply chain visibility.
Are you looking for a challenge beyond your current scope? Do you see the potential in Internet of Things and software technology? Do you have what it takes to win the trust of and convince international customers? Do you have experience in mapping customer needs with technical solutions?
We invite you to join our growing company and an exciting role, in which you will be responsible for dedicated customer cases and act as the interface between our technical team and customer decision-makers. The Pre-sales Manager position plays a key role in our international growth, having the responsibility to support sales in the process of converting an opportunity to a sale.
You will be responsible for transforming customer business needs into customized solutions in the latter part of our sales process together with our Key Account Manager. You will also work closely with the Delivery Project Manager for Global Projects.
We offer an opportunity to join Kezzler when our market is starting to boom. You will immediately be introduced to ongoing business cases and get the opportunity to take the lead in several of them. Your role as Pre-Sales Manager will challenge your ability to map customer needs, the benefits our platform offers, and technical feasibility. You will be in the center of our success, i.e. convincing our demanding customers to select Kezzler solutions and take the lead in making those solutions successful in the customers’ value chains.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Present and demonstrate the Kezzler solution to potential customers, clearly communicating solution benefits and Kezzler unique selling points
- Support Sales Managers and Product Managers in the Pre-Sale activities of our sales process
- Understand customer needs and bridge those to the Kezzler solution
- Work with product management to make sure that Kezzler solutions revolve with customer needs
- Technical Account management for key strategic accounts
Background and personality
- Minimum five years of experience from IT or SW-related projects
- University Degree in computer science or equivalent. Additional business education is an advantage
- Experience from IT or logistics sales is an advantage
- Experience with RFIs/RFP related pre-sales and/or high-level solution architecture
- Fluent in English, Norwegian not required.
- Willingness to travel
We value colleagues who think beyond the obvious and have a practical and down-to-earth approach towards implementation. Candidates with the ability to prioritize, work autonomously, and involve others, fit our profile perfectly. In addition, this role requires you to be structured, thorough, and able to plan and execute in order to successfully complete the projects.
Who we are?
With customers all over the globe, it’s only natural that our team is both diverse and multinational. In this role, everybody will see the result of your contribution. Kezzler is a small company with a flat organizational structure and an open and informal working environment. Headquartered out of Oslo, Norway in nice, open offices centrally placed in the Barcode district.
We work proudly every day to make sure that consumers around the world can enjoy safe, connected, and transparent products in verticals like food & nutrition, home & personal care, pharma, agriculture products, and industrial goods. We hope you would like to join us on this exciting journey and be part of our visionary team!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Head of HR, Helle Chr. Nissen-Lie Detlie
Helle Chr. Nissen-Lie Detlie
Head of HR