Industries / Agricultural Inputs
Technology for supply chain management and control
The widespread use of sub-standard and counterfeit seeds, pesticides, insecticides and nutrients leads to the loss of millions of tons of food per year and has a direct impact on the livelihood of hundreds of thousands of farmers.
Unit-level product traceability and authentication provide a solid foundation for resilient and agile supply chains.
Supply chain visibility & product authentication
By assigning individual products with unique, secure and traceable Kezzler identities, our technology makes the visibility of sales across distribution channels possible while providing a communication channel between farmers, distributors, and brand owners.
- Provide tailored advice relevant to farmers’ location, climate, soil type, etc.
- Protect against counterfeits
- Prevent unauthorized distribution
- Near real-time insights on sales to improve planning and forecasting
- Efficiently manage returns
- Transparent, simple & easy incentive schemes
- Ease omnichannel challenges introduced by agricultural e-commerce
Technology changing the game for smallholder farmers
By assigning individual products with unique, secure and traceable identities, small-scale farmers can authenticate the provenance of their seeds before planting. Kezzler’s cloud-based app opens up a direct channel of communication between farmers and consultants.
Traceability platform, delivered as MSaaS
Find out how our highly scalable and flexible platform can solve any project from basic product authentication to high volume high complexity traceability scenarios.
Piet de Vriendt
Sr. Business Development Manager