As a senior test developer at Kezzler you will be part of the team responsible for developing and maintaining end-to-end tests for our software and platforms, often involving client specific configurations. Our product offering consists of a combination of cloud-hosted services and on-site customer installations (primarily Java/Linux).
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain suites of high-performance end-to-end tests
- Maintain and improve testing tools and frameworks to support testing of all Kezzler software products
- Maintain and improve platform for continuous integration
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continued innovation
- Load testing and performance analysis
We expect you to have a higher university degree within Computer Science or similar. You know the HTTP statuses off the back of your hand and ideally have:
- 5-10 years of coding/developer experience
- Proficient in one or more: Java, C#, NodeJs or Python
- Experience in continuous integration (CI/CD) platform i.e using Jenkins, Bamboo or TeamCity
- Experience in using JSON over REST APIs
- Interest in test automation and end-to-end testing
- English as working language
As a person you enjoy automating everything - and then some - using code, have good communication skills and are comfortable with managing multiple tasks. You are fluent in English, you are a team player and you have strong problem-solving abilities.
Are you eager to take part in testing large scale software solutions interacting with millions of consumers across the globe? Then do not hesitate to contact Helle for more information.
With customers all over the globe it’s only natural that our team is both diverse and multinational. At Kezzler we will push your talent. You will see the result of your contribution. We work proudly every day to make sure that customers, officials and inspectors are able to verify if products are authentic and safe. We hope you would like to join us on this exciting journey and be part of our visionary team!
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our HR
Helle Chr. Nissen-Lie Detlie (email@example.com)