As a Senior Test Automation Engineer at Kezzler you will be part of the team responsible for developing and maintaining end-to-end tests for our software and platforms, often with client specific configurations. Our product offering consists of a combination of cloud-hosted services and on-site customer installations (primarily Java/Linux).
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
We expect you to have a degree in engineering, preferably specialized in computer science, telecommunications or electronics. You know the HTTP statuses off the back of your hand and ideally have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automated software testing
- Experience with testing JSON over REST APIs
- Ability to organize and use test frameworks like Mocha, WebdriverIO, Cypress, REST Assured, Supertest or similar
- Experience with continuous integration using i.e. Bamboo or Jenkins
- Strong dedication and interest in software testing
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and pick up new skills and technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Background and personality
As a person you enjoy automating everything - and then some. You have good communication skills and are comfortable with managing multiple tasks. You are fluent in English, you are a team player and you have strong problem-solving abilities. Are you eager to take part in testing large scale software solutions interacting with millions of consumers across the globe? Then do not hesitate to contact Helle for more information.
Who we are?
With customers all over the globe it’s only natural that our team is both diverse and multinational. At Kezzler we will push your talent. You will see the result of your contribution. We work proudly every day to make sure that customers, officials and inspectors are able to verify if products are authentic and safe. We hope you would like to join us on this exciting journey and be part of our visionary team!
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our HR
Helle Chr. Nissen-Lie Detlie (email@example.com)