We invite you to join our growing company in this exciting new role, where you will be responsible for dedicated customer cases and act as the interface between our Technical Team and customer decision makers. The Pre-sales and Delivery Manager position plays a key role in our international growth, being part of the team winning the contracts and then being responsible for transforming a signed contract into real world solutions.
The position has two main tasks. You will be responsible for transforming customer business needs into customised solutions in close cooperation with our Sales Team. In addition, you will lead implementation projects from signed contract to go-live in close cooperation with our Engineering Team and global customers.
We offer an opportunity to join Kezzler when our market is starting to boom. You will immediately be introduced to ongoing business cases and get the opportunity to take the lead in several of them. Your combined role of Pre-Sales and Delivery Management challenges your ability to swap tasks and focus without losing control. You will be in the centre of our success; i.e. convincing our demanding customers to select Kezzler solutions and take the lead in making those solutions successful in the customers` value chains.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support Sales Managers and Product Managers in the Pre-Sale activities of our sales process
- Understand customer needs and bridge those to the Kezzler solutions
- Work with product management to make sure that Kezzler solutions are aligned with customer needs
- Work together with the Engineering Team defining the scope of work, creating project implementation plans and delivering functional specifications
- Responsible for successful deployment of Kezzler solutions in the customer`s organization
- Coordinate and involve all project stakeholders to ensure project success
- Identify potential risks to project completion and develop mitigation plans accordingly in conjunction with the extended Delivery Team
Background and personality
- Minimum five years of experience from IT or SW-related projects
- University Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience from logistics, production automation or similar is an advantage
- Experience with RFIs/RFP related pre-sales and/or high-level solution architecture is an advantage
- Experience from managing implementations/deployments of IT projects
- Fluent in English, Norwegian not required.
- Willingness to travel
We value colleagues who think beyond the obvious and have a practical and down-to-earth approach towards implementation. In a small company like ours, we all need to be willing to get our hands dirty from time to time. Candidates with the ability to prioritise, work autonomously and involve others, will fit our profile perfectly. In addition, this role requires you to be structured, thorough and able to plan and execute in order to successfully complete the projects.
Who we are?
With customers all over the globe it’s only natural that our team is both diverse and multinational. In this role, everybody will see the result of your contribution. Kezzler is a small company with a flat organisational structure and an open and informal working environment. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, we are situated in nice open offices centrally located right next to Oslo Central station.
We work proudly every day to make sure that consumers around the world can enjoy safe, connected and transparent products in verticals like pharma, food and nutrition. We hope you would like to join us on this exciting journey and be part of our visionary team!
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: Nanna Collett, Collett search & selection
Nanna Collett, Collett search & selection(email@example.com)