Oversee end-to-end project delivery, and help foster lasting client connections beyond project completion.
As a Delivery Project Manager on our Delivery Team, you will be managing the project from start to finish, including planning, scheduling, risk management, coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders. For some of our major clients, the Delivery Project Manager continues building close long-term client relationships after the project sign-off.
- Must have hands-on experience as a Project Manager who uses team building, communication and planning to manage project delivery activities to execute projects on time proactively.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Communicates status and critical path aspects of the project; delivers clear and concise messages tailored to various stakeholders, from individual team members to executive management internally and externally.
- Work closely with the technical teams, both internally and externally and participate in in-house system testing and UATs.
- Establishes and manages realistic and committed project plans, considering deadlines, dependencies and resources when making plans, changes and decisions.
- Proactively identifies risks and their mitigation actions for a project.
- Identify the out-of-scope changes and work with the sales team to turn them into a billable SOW.
- Monitors and drives resolution of issues.
- Document the project activities and create artifacts capturing all details that could be essential for the audience and other team members.
- Will help provide the knowledge necessary to ensure high quality, project management oversight and control over the project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience + 3-4 years of proven project management experience demonstrating accurate and effective communication skills, accurate and realistic schedules, proactive risk identification and mitigation, appropriate customer expectations management and ability to drive and navigate projects to completion.
- Understanding of system architectures and technical system interfaces.
- Expertise in driving projects using project management methodology, from assessment to execution or sign-off.
- Hands-on experience as a Project Manager on solution delivery projects.
- Good communication & people skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects of a highly complex nature with local and remote teams and external partners.
- Basic knowledge of Atlassian or other project management tools.
- Knowledge of Atlassian ticketing and documentation tools or other ticketing tools.
- Good verbal and written English skills and ability to articulate project status, issues and risks in English.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 certification
- A track record of overseeing the project management of multiple projects
- Apparel, FMCG or Manufacturing Supply chain experience is a plus
- Good verbal and written Spanish language is good to have.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth, disruptive technology company.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Global career advancement opportunities.
Kezzler is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
If you’re passionate about shaping the future of retail and apparel through innovative technology solutions, apply today and be a part of our global mission.